We provide non-emergency medical care that would typically be provided by a family care physician. This includes the following:
- Lab testing
- Social work counseling
- Community resource access assistance
- Prescription assistance program enrollment
- In-depth counseling sessions
- Generic medication dispensing
We also assist with enrolling in insurance programs like the Affordable Care Act Insurance Exchange and Healthy Michigan. You do not have to be a clinic patient to get help with insurance enrollment. This is open to anyone. For all other services, you must be a patient. Our services depend on volunteer count, patient need and cost.
We do NOT provide the following:
- Obstetric or gynecological services
- Sexually transmitted infection diagnosis
- Mental health assistance that requires services beyond what a family or emergency care physician can provide.
There are NO controlled substances or narcotics on site.