For help with any pregnancy, call any hospital and ask to speak to the OB/Pregnancy Clinic
- Nurse On Call
8:30 – 4:00 pm M-F
RNs answer the phone. They have a very good list of resources. This is NOT a testing site.
- BCCCP program (Breast & Cervical Cancer Control Program)
40 – 64 years of age – w/ low income and/or no insurance
- Clinical breast exam
- Pap smear
- Mammogram Pelvic exam
Follow up tests Treatment
If you have a genetic condition, tell them. They will waive age requirements.
This is similar to the BCCCP program
Open to anyone. They will explain criteria.
23338 Woodward (Woodward and Maplehurst, east side of the street), Ferndale 48220
www.ppmsm.org Payment is an income based sliding fee scale.
Patient Services: annual exams, birth control, pregnancy options information, information about abnormal Pap tests, STI testing and treatment, Pregnancy testing, Emergency contraception (EC), Rapid HIV testing and education.
Women’s Vaccine Center, Women’s diagnostic Unit, S 284
6071 W. Outer Drive, Det., MI 48235
Mondays 11 – 5 pm, Wednesdays, Thursdays 9 – 3 pm
Free Vaccines/vaccinations for adolescent and adult females who are underinsured/uninsured.
Fees based on ability to pay
ALL visits are confidential
Three sites available: Warren, St. Clair Shores, Mt. Clemens
M-F 8:30 – 5:00 pm
- pelvic exam
- PAP smear
- Breast exam
- Health care promotion
- Pre-conceptual counseling
- Abstinence education
- Pregnancy testing
- Sexually transmitted disease testing
- FREE condoms, most birth control methods.
Healthy Start/Family Spirit & MIHP
4880 Lawndale, Detroit, MI 48210
- Native American (No tribal membership required)
- pregnant women
- children 0-5 and their caregivers
- living in the Detroit area. NO insurance or income requirement.
- Home visits while pregnant and after the birth
- childbirth classes
- breast feeding classes and assistance
- monthly play groups
- weekly women’s groups